- To equip balanced learners with the necessary knowledge, ambition, respect and confidence so that they will be able to fulfil their role in the South African community.
- Quality teaching by dedicated and passionate teachers.
- To convey and embody Christian values.
- To respect the right of the individual so that no discrimination with respect to race, colour, gender, culture or language will be permitted.
- To maintain good communication channels and links with learners homes and the community and to strengthen these for the benefit of the learner.
- That the school will be run by the school management team and governing body in a positive and responsible manner.